You can’t be an attorney who spends much time on the Internet and not know about Marc Randazza. Nor is it likely, even if you don’t get on the Internet much, that you could be a lawyer concerned about the First Amendment, copyrights, defamation, or any number of other things related to the legal ramifications of speech, intellectual property, or entertainment law and not know about Marc.
- Do you like reading occasionally irreverent thoughts on law, liberty, tech, and politics?
- Are you a lawyer who has been sued for repeating a news story about an incompetent lawyer?
- Under attack from copyright trolls?
- Maybe you’re a free fall photographer wondering about copyright issues?
- Or perhaps you’re about to throw a party at your condo clubhouse and wonder if you have to pay a licensing fee to play the radio over the speakers?
- Of course, you could just be a big fat blowhard people want to silence.
Regardless, Randazza’s got it covered.
But you don’t have to just take my word for it: Here’s what others, including a large number of lawyers from the United States and Canada, have to say about Marc Randazza.
- Marc Randazza, First Amendment Lawyer, on the Rush Limbaugh Fiasco (Mike at Crime & Federalism)
- Marc Randazza, Hero (Scott Greenfield at Simple Justice)
- Marc Randazza: First Amendment Badass (Ken at Popehat)
- The Time I Unleashed Marc Randazza On The ABA (Josh King at Corporate Tool)
- Marc Randazza Would Support Me, Right? (Vidocq at Defrosting Cold Cases)
- Righthaven, Liquified (Deviled Text)
- Marc Randazza: The Mark of Excellence (George M. Wallace at Declarations and Exclusions)
- Marc Randazza: 1st Amendment Lawyer Exemplar (Keith Lee at Associate’s Mind)
- Marc Randazza: Super Lawyer, Super Blogger? (Eric Turkewitz at New York Personal Injury Law Blog)
- Marc Randazza: A Sentinel for Free Speech (and other articles about Randazza by Canadian lawyer Antonin I. Pribetic)
- Marc Randazza: Why I Went To Law School (Jordan Rushdie)
- Marc Randazza: First Amendment Badass (Mark Draughn at WindyPundit)
So if you’ve got a legal problem involving copyright, trademark, speech or some other Intellectual Property, First Amendment, Internet, or Entertainment Law issue, ask yourself this: “If we — his fellow lawyers — recognize Marc Randazza as unrivaled in his area of practice, why would you turn to anyone else for help?”